Friday, 4 June 2010

Training in Special Education

Special education means the education of children with disability like Mentally Retarded, Visually Impaired, Hearing Impaired, Cerebral Palsy etc. But now-a-days, a more suitable and respectable word for disabled children is "Differently Abled".

B.Ed. (Special Education) or B.Sp.Ed is a graduate degree in Education to teach special children.

Similarly, there are M.Ed. (Special Education) or M.Sp.Ed., a post graduate degree in the same field and various other PG Diploma and Certificate courses.

Now-a-days, we have inclusive or integrated schools where special and normal students study together. (Earlier there were separate school called General Schools and Special School)

If you are interested in getting a training in Special Education, please visit the website of Indira Gandhi National Open University, New

The Special Educator's Survival Guide (J-B Ed: Survival Guides)The Complete Learning Disabilities Handbook: Ready-to-Use Strategies and Activities for Teaching Students with Learning Disabilities (Jossey-Bass Teacher)The Exceptional Teacher's Handbook: The First-Year Special Education Teacher's Guide to SuccessWrightslaw: Special Education Law, 2nd EditionSpecial Education: Contemporary Perspectives for School Professionals (with MyEducationLab) (3rd Edition)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Web Search Engine

Custom Search